- 2023 President’s Excellence in Teaching Award, Concordia University
- 2022 Faculty of Arts and Science Dean’s Award for Excellence in Teaching, Concordia University
Teaching & Supervision
- POLI 214: Human Rights: An Overview
- POLI 486: Advanced Seminar in International Relations (Special Topic: The Global and Regional Governance of Human Rights)
- POLI 603/802: International Relations Theory
- POLI 687: Special Topics in International Politics (Human Rights in International Politics)
In addition to teaching these courses, I supervise undergraduate and graduate theses in political science on topics related to my research interests. I also take on research interns from around the world (many of whom are funded by the Mitacs Globalink Research Internship Program).
University of Oxford
In addition to acting as a college supervisor for postgraduate students in International Relations and International Development, I taught three IR courses (International Relations, International Relations in the Era of Two World Wars, and International Relations in the Era of the Cold War) to Oxford undergraduates reading Politics, Philosophy, and Economics (PPE) and History and Politics (HP). These courses covered international relations theories, contemporary international relations, and the development of the international system in the twentieth century.